Hope you’re all doing well and had a beautiful Holiday experience (if you celebrate, of course!). I’ve been busy with getting ready for the New Year and spending time with my family. In my limited spare time I’ve been focusing on redesigning a new layout for Lace & Tea which should be completed rather soon. After that is done, things should be smooth sailing here for a while! x
Today after spending a couple hours browsing for some inspiration I came across this stunning editorial featuring Jessica Stam and it reminded me of how much I adore Vogue Japan in it’s entirety. The exquisite styling and it’s dark contrasting work together just perfectly in my opinion.
And, since I haven’t done it in a while, here are my favorite links for the past month or so. Hope you all have a wonderful start to your week as well . . .
* this gorgeous post over at all the big trees, the perfect arrangement of b&w photos
* wonderful photos by dutch photographer jeroen van der spek over at a white carousel
* purple drenched tabletop inspiration via this is glamorous
* a french home designed by isabel lópez-quesada at haute design
* the style in ‘the great gatsby’ at classiq
photography by victor demarchelier, images found via pinterest and design scene
I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! I spent most of it indoors as it turned into a monsoon rather quickly here on Friday and has been raining ever since! No worries though, I caught up on some much needed baking and prepped a few meals for next week. Sometimes a hard rain can be a wonderful thing to help clear the mind . . .
Here are a few of my most enjoyed links for the past week (hope you find them equally as interesting!):
* the sea, the sea
* diy garden projects
* love report: dragonslayer
* photography by prue ruscoe
* garden party
* inspiration for a studio
* a few lovely fashion sketches
* style inspiration: summer gold.
Have a wonderful start to your week tomorrow everyone, x.
/all images found via fashionising
I thought I’d finish off this week with this dazzling photo by Adam Whitehead. The thin and intricately cut silver skirt is completely out of this world, don’t you agree?
I spent most of this weekend reorganizing most of my office area and taking care of my slowly maturing vegetable plants in my garden (a few more weeks til harvest!). I hope all of you have had a fun & hopefully sunny weekend. Here are a few of my favorite posts for last week:
And a few of my past posts you may of missed, xx.
* attention to detail: marchesa fall 2012 evening bags
* sakura love: photography by kerry dean
* vintage inspired bridal by ruche)
all images photographed by adam whitehead, found via visual optimism.