Hope you’re all doing well and had a beautiful Holiday experience (if you celebrate, of course!). I’ve been busy with getting ready for the New Year and spending time with my family. In my limited spare time I’ve been focusing on redesigning a new layout for Lace & Tea which should be completed rather soon. After that is done, things should be smooth sailing here for a while! x
Today after spending a couple hours browsing for some inspiration I came across this stunning editorial featuring Jessica Stam and it reminded me of how much I adore Vogue Japan in it’s entirety. The exquisite styling and it’s dark contrasting work together just perfectly in my opinion.
And, since I haven’t done it in a while, here are my favorite links for the past month or so. Hope you all have a wonderful start to your week as well . . .
* this gorgeous post over at all the big trees, the perfect arrangement of b&w photos
* wonderful photos by dutch photographer jeroen van der spek over at a white carousel
* purple drenched tabletop inspiration via this is glamorous
* a french home designed by isabel lópez-quesada at haute design
* the style in ‘the great gatsby’ at classiq
photography by victor demarchelier, images found via pinterest and design scene