wedding inspiration: jenny packham fall 2012

November 7, 2011

I’m loving this new bridal collection from Jenny Packham. The gowns are gorgeous with some lovely vintage 1920s inspiration throughout. The intricate beading, relaxed silk and soft, feminine silhouettes make this collection a definite favorite for Fall 2012.

• Reply indie by heart November 7, 2011 at 10:39 am

These dresses made me desperately dream of a proposal.. <3 Gorgeous.. Just the lovely vintage feel that one day I hope to have in my dress.. ^^ Girl can dream!

• Reply Andrea November 7, 2011 at 2:31 pm

I absolutely love Jenny Packham I have so many of her wedding dresses saved on my laptop, everything is so ethereal and beautiful. Lovely post!

• Reply Elizabeth November 7, 2011 at 5:18 pm

Ugh!! Gorgeous. The bottom left is absolutely impeccable. If it weren’t white I’d be tempted to buy it :)

Btw, I love your blog, I visit frequently and have it in my favorites. Always cool stuff here. Recently reblogged one of the Donna Karan wooden purses – glad you’re bringing some badass fashion to the public eye!

• Reply m.fay November 7, 2011 at 6:45 pm

well. these are romantic! big fan of the breezy sleeves.

• Reply gizelle faye November 12, 2011 at 8:59 pm

i’m in love with these wedding dresses…and i’m so glad to have found your blog so i can discover her collection. i’m planning my own wedding and i gotta’ start with the wedding dress..right? hehe

• Reply Plami November 14, 2011 at 1:35 pm

OMG these are to die for! <3

XoXo
    Plami

• Reply Madeline November 14, 2011 at 7:35 pm

Top Left. I need to find myself a husband.

• Reply Sarah Klassen November 14, 2011 at 10:43 pm

Hello Amanda!

I hope that your weekend is going very well so far… as for this beautiful post, I am in love with the last two styles—they are divine! I think this is the sort of look that I would like to have when I get married one day. Something elegant and fitting, yet not stuffy and puffy :)

x
    Sarah

• Reply Nya23 November 16, 2011 at 1:43 pm

these r bridal gowns!? i think i would wear them as ball gowns. either or they are stunning! love love love!!!

• Reply Sishi Semet November 16, 2011 at 4:50 pm

these dress are sophisticated, elegant, and dreamy. everything we wanted on our wedding dress. i especially love the silhouette, flowy fabrics, and details. really are inspirational. i wonder if i modified it into a long sleeve dress. :)

• Reply Vanessa November 16, 2011 at 5:11 pm

Some of the most beautiful wedding dresses i’ve seen! X

• Reply Lisa November 16, 2011 at 7:26 pm

Simply divine.
    Lisa x

• Reply Carolyn November 17, 2011 at 10:27 pm

wow such elegant gowns, yet a total twist on the traditional. truly lovely <3

• Reply Marie December 1, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Heavenly, especially the gowns on the left. So wonderful to have found this blog.

• Reply Alla December 12, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Oh my lord, the things I would do for that fourth dress. It is stunning! You always find the most beautiful stuff.

• Reply Victoria February 26, 2012 at 2:01 pm

This is such a beautiful post, Amanda! I’m so happy to have found your blog. I especially love the third and fourth dress, they’re both simply divine! Oh, to get married!

• Reply Marissa October 25, 2012 at 9:22 pm

i so want that first one to be my wedding dress one day.