Architecture & Decor

architectural beauty: a luxury mountain getaway

June 21, 2011

I fell in love instantly with this amazing resort located in the beautiful island of St Lucia in the Lesser Antilles. The exterior is amazing alone but with picturesque views, five star restaurants, award winning spas and unlimited trips to their own private beach. What more could you ask for? via

• Reply Reina June 21, 2011 at 10:24 pm

this looks like heaven. the landscape in the backround would be surreal to wake up to!
    actually, i remember when the The Bachelor (Jake P.’s season) filmed their season finale here and they all stayed here. And seeing the hotel and setting made me SWOON ;D

• Reply mharlow June 22, 2011 at 10:55 am

St. Lucia is a beautiful place. I’ve been there several times and I love everything about the local people, the native flora & fauna and the wonderful culture; particularly the excitement of the markets. The Pitons are a great hike … We hired a local guide to make the most of the climb, and he was awesome! Although this new hotel is very glamorous looking, there’s another, older and simpler place I prefer called Anse Chastanet. It’s nestled into the hillside and very eco-friendly. I learned to dive there and the food was out of this world. I dream of returning…

• Reply Marie June 22, 2011 at 6:11 pm

This place sounds magical!

• Reply blue fruit June 24, 2011 at 1:34 am

those rounded lines of the stone walls have a deliciously art deco, or even the ocean liner style about them.
    which makes them particularly perfect for these extraordinary setting – why it looks as if the building has simple sailed straight up to the mountain! prettily perfect and majestic.

have a lovely weekend!

• Reply Lena June 24, 2011 at 6:45 pm

How incredible! St Lucia always knocks me off my feet!

• Reply holiday June 27, 2011 at 1:35 am

This place is a real paradise :) The landscap the architecture of the building are so amazing, I can’t belive that such a beauty could be created.

• Reply vento July 2, 2011 at 2:43 am

Ahh I would live here for my whole life !!! I don’t even know how I could describe these views, interiors and atmosphere of the place.

• Reply Pamanda July 26, 2011 at 6:21 pm

I Have actually been here, it is as beautiful as it looks. It’s so far beyond wonderful

• Reply Amanda July 26, 2011 at 6:44 pm

Wow! I’m so jealous Pamanda! I can only imagine how much fun you had, xx.

• Reply Kirby Allain September 11, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I live in St. Lucia and this resort is one of the most talked about…located in the island’s tourist Mecca – Soufriere, Jade Mountain is an architect’s dream come true. Designed by Nick Troubetskoy. Come visit some time and see how wonderful it is to watch the Pitons from there…