{color: everything pink}

February 1, 2011

* unknown

* the wedding chicks

* cacharel spring 2011

* unknown

* occasional enthusiast

Hope everyone’s week is going great so far! I’ve spent the last few days getting my new internet set up so I’ve been a little limited on internet access. Since getting it back though I’ve been just admiring these gorgeous pictures featuring pink (it’s one of my favorite spring colors). Do you have a favorite spring color? I always seem to rotate between sea form green and pink myself! :)

• Reply Trish February 1, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Hello dear Amanda! I am over the moon in love with everything in this post. You have such a great eye and amazing taste :) I would LOVE to head out on a warm day with a champagne picnic and basket of pink tulips, and I adore the image of the darling blossoms on that beautiful two-tone plate. I think my very fave is that beautiful pink chaise – what a lovely way to spend an afternoon sipping tea and flipping through fashion mags! :)
    Hope you’re having a wonderful week!
    xxoxox

• Reply (amanda) February 2, 2011 at 9:35 pm

Aw, thanks for the sweet comment Trish! Hope your week is going great, too.

• Reply Melanie February 2, 2011 at 11:33 am

I like the color light blue myself. beautiful post btw!

• Reply Amma February 2, 2011 at 10:17 pm

I am all kinds of in love with light yellow. Reminds me of a sun glow.

• Reply simply seductive February 3, 2011 at 8:55 pm

Gorgeous post… love it all!

All the very best,

Linda

• Reply Sarah Klassen February 7, 2011 at 12:06 am

Such a pretty post, Amanda // Hmm, that’s a tough one—for some reason, I seem to drift from colors. Last week it was mint, and now, I don’t know, but I’m thinking a soft lavender. I have color torture syndrome, if there is such a thing—it makes selecting just SOME colors for my space all the more difficult—I think every color can look beautiful given the right environment, combination and application… am I crazy/the only one?