lyoka by photographer adrian nina

April 21, 2010

Adrian Nina’s portfolio is dreamy, every image is such a treat. It takes some beautiful creativity to produce images like this. If you want to see the complete series of these photos then take a look on his website under “Lyoka”, they are so pretty.

Today I am going to be doing some much needed spring cleaning. I have so many boxes and bags of clothes to donate to Goodwill, and it always feels nice to get organized again. I hope spring is going great for everyone else so far. I love this warm weather but, my allergies aren’t enjoying all of this pollen!

{ source: adrian nina’s portfolio website, model is lyoka tyagnereva }

• Reply ClaraAnne April 21, 2010 at 5:31 am

What a beautiful photograph, she looks graceful as a nymph!

• Reply Esther April 21, 2010 at 11:09 am

such a pretty photo! i’m going to check our his portfolio right now. thanks for sharing :)

i know that feeling of being neat & tidy. but more often than not my neatness wears off after a couple of days & my room goes back to it’s usual state of messiness yet again :( it’s infuriating

• Reply seesaw designs April 21, 2010 at 11:14 am

that image is really pretty and yep, dreamy.

spring cleaning sounds nice; wish that’s what i was doing today!

• Reply Lulu April 21, 2010 at 1:50 pm

this photo is very gorgeous. i love the tones!

• Reply Sarah Klassen April 21, 2010 at 2:30 pm

Pretty, indeed! Spring cleaning always feels good. Not only are you better organizing, but you’re giving those less fortunate something new.

To be quite honest, I use about 5 handbags on average. However, I have been gifted so many that I will never, ever use. I am giving them to a women’s shelter — a place for women who have dealt with abuse, to escape to and find refuge. They often flee their homes without a possession. For the safety of the women and children who stay there, no one but a few knows where this place is…I feel good giving to those who deal with so much. Even the tiniest gift might, hopefully, make a difference.

• Reply Amanda April 21, 2010 at 5:21 pm

@Esther Dont feel bad, it is a losing battle with me! My boyfriend always comes in and shakes his head while I am cleaning because he knows how quickly it will go back to disarray. lol

@Sarah Klassen I get gifted a lot of handbags too but like you, I only have 5-6 that I really like to use. Its so nice of you to donate to a women’s shelter! I tried to donate some of my old shoes/handbags last year but they would only accept regular tshirts, jean, socks, etc. But I understand why.

Thanks everyone for your comments!