hoss intropia spring 2010…

December 28, 2009

Incase you’re anxiously waiting for Spring like I have been, these new images of Hoss Intropia‘s beautiful S/S 2010 collection probably aren’t helping much. I actually own a few pieces from this brand and the quality is so wonderful, you can tell they put a lot of care into their clothing to make sure that it always comes out high quality. On top of that, I am seriously contemplating purchasing the bottom right dress, so pretty.

( source: images are from viewonfashion, lots more at their website! )

• Reply Sarah Klassen December 29, 2009 at 7:47 am

Oh, wow, Amanda! This is a gorgeous collection. That blouse in the first image is perfection…as
    is many of their pieces. I would love to know if you purchase that last dress*

• Reply {this is glamorous} December 29, 2009 at 8:47 pm

not at all — was a pleasure — adore your blog and have been crazy about everything you've been posting lately xo

• Reply Alexandria January 1, 2010 at 11:51 pm

This is amazing. I checked out their past collections and this current one and really, this might be my new favorite design house. My question is where can we buy this in the States?

• Reply laura January 17, 2010 at 2:00 pm

Dear Amanda,

Lovely mail!!! I am so glad you post about us!

A few weeks ago, we opened our Hoss Intropia facebook fan page! check this link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Hoss-Int

I will apreciate if you become a fan, and will know first than nobody the news from Hoss.

Best regards,

keep in touch,

with love,

Laura: keepintouch@hossintropia.com

• Reply tahirah July 21, 2010 at 5:03 am

I love the spring 2010 collection – the music in the catalog is beautiful as the collection. Wonder who is the singer?

• Reply Tess January 13, 2011 at 6:33 am

I LOVE the Hoss sequined dress pictured above! I am looking for it everywhere in the other colour it came in (silver sequins with beige chiffon). Does anyone know where there is one left in any store in the world? OR does anyone have this dress and want to sell it to me?