anna miminoshvili clothing…

December 26, 2009

I found a link to this designer a few months ago off a Russian website and I noticed immediately how beautiful the dresses were and the backdrop really completes the photos too. Anna Miminoshvili‘s unique dresses are now one of my favorites and I really hope we see more of her in the near future! Photographed by Zurab Dartcmelia.

( all images are from the above website )

• Reply Vanessa December 27, 2009 at 2:37 am

Gorgeous photos– love the dress in the second one, too.

• Reply Jess December 27, 2009 at 4:28 am

These are so beautiful! My Russian isn't the best, but I think she's actually a fashion designer and those lovely dresses are her designs. If you google search her she seems to be participating in a lot of fashion design contests and exhibits. There's also a designer bio on her here http://www.36-40.ru/brand/anna_miminoshvili/

• Reply Jess December 27, 2009 at 4:32 am

The last one auto deleted? So I guess you don't allow links? Anna Miminoshvili is a Russian fashion designer and the dresses are her designs. I can't supply a link so you can google search her.

• Reply laceandtea December 27, 2009 at 1:28 pm

Hi
      I dont know why it auto deleted (as I allow links), but ty for correcting me!

• Reply Nin January 7, 2010 at 11:05 am

Jess she's not russian she's georgian.

• Reply helen December 28, 2009 at 6:38 pm

you always find such wonderful inspiration! the colours in the images on the bottom row are beautiful.

• Reply laura gerencser December 29, 2009 at 11:07 pm

These are beautiful photos!

• Reply Nin January 7, 2010 at 11:04 am

:)) wow,she's from Georgia :)) that's nice.

• Reply anna January 14, 2010 at 9:04 pm

Hello Amanda )
    My name is Anna Miminoshvili and you are right Im georgian fashion designer) but living and working in Moscow
    the phorographer – Zurab Darcmelia ( hi is georgian too)

here you can find another photosessions of my last collection

here you can see my art works and sketches )

• Reply inna January 14, 2010 at 9:08 pm

http://www.face.ru/profile/33777/photos.html i found her another photos here )

• Reply anna January 14, 2010 at 9:15 pm

hello Amanda ) Nina, Helen, Jess, Vanessa, Laura )))))
    my name is Anna Miminoshvili)
    phototogrepher is Zurab Dartcmelia
    both of us are gergian, but we are living and working in Moscow)

I need to say great thanks for all your attention ) it is really amazing for me!)
    unfortunattly I cant write here my link )

• Reply Amanda January 15, 2010 at 6:04 am

Thank you Anna for your comment and for telling me who the photographer is. :) You deserve the attention, your clothing is definitely one of a kind and very beautiful. I hope this post brings more attention to your unique designs. Have a wonderful 2010!

• Reply Holly January 15, 2010 at 8:32 pm

That first dress is so amazing. Are there any more pictures of it? Particularly the back?

• Reply anna January 16, 2010 at 4:47 pm

http://www.face.ru/profile/33777/photos.html collections "Anna Miminoshvili"
    http://www.face.ru/profile/34318/photos.html sketches and art works "Anna Miminoshvil"

• Reply Marija February 25, 2010 at 3:25 pm

The dress is amazing, Anna!! Keep up the great work! I'm a big fan!!!

All the best – Marija

• Reply Yulia Kiseleva March 17, 2010 at 4:48 am

Dear Anna! I’m writing to you from L’Officiel-Russia magazine! Would you be so kind to give us your Moscow contacts as we would be happy to make an article about you!
    foreign@parlan.ru

Thank you in advance!

Yulia

• Reply monica of hola!design April 10, 2010 at 1:38 pm

wow I’m in love with this!

• Reply Kit April 14, 2010 at 1:10 am

HI Anna,

I found you from other site, yes your design is fabulous. I wonder will you be interested to have a mini exhibition in Hong Kong? It will happen during Summer time, within July, 2010.

you can visit our website and find our email there.

Kit chan

• Reply Kit April 14, 2010 at 1:26 am

HI Anna,

Just in case you don’t see our contact from here… here is our contact email: exo.com.hk and website: http://www.exo.com.hk

look forward to your reply ^^.

Kit

• Reply Soccer Mom Style a.k.a. Maya April 17, 2012 at 7:15 pm

This was posted several years ago but I’ve just discovered Anna Miminoshvili for myself. Does anyone know of any new sites and does anyone know how to find more info on the model Khatia Glunchadze??
    thanks!