Elle US May 2009 | Drewly Madly Deeply

April 17, 2009

I was so excited when I received this in the mail that I rushed to scan it so I could share it with you all! These shots of Drew Barrymore underwater are just stunning! That Dolce & Gabbana dress was a favorite of mine for Spring/Summer 2009 and im so happy to see it being put to good use.

• Reply Karen April 17, 2009 at 10:54 pm

That has got to be the most amazing Elle shoot I have ever seen!

• Reply peaceoutforever April 18, 2009 at 7:39 am

I always love shoots with Drew in them, they are so expressive and her personality really shines through the shots. Especially this one, so beautiful.

• Reply Olivia April 18, 2009 at 2:02 pm

i saw you post the editorial on tfs and i was immediately mesmerized. thank you so much for scanning them!

i also posted about this issue’s cover on my blog (and i credited you with the scans). would that be ok with you?

-olivia

p.s. i’m going to add you to my blogroll because i think you have a most lovely page :)

• Reply Amanda April 18, 2009 at 2:37 pm

Thats perfectly fine! I have no problem with people using my scans…
    Thank you I appreciate your comment :)

• Reply Vanessa April 18, 2009 at 8:06 pm

The first picture is my favorite! I love that dress and I can’t believe anyone can look that serene underwater. I can’t even open my eyes!

• Reply Linda April 19, 2009 at 12:03 am

Ahhh. I love the cover!

• Reply Mash April 19, 2009 at 8:33 am

whaou stunning pictures , I love them , they are just perfect for me <3

• Reply Kathleen April 19, 2009 at 10:23 am

Thank you for these!
    When I saw a preview of the subscribers cover online I knew it was going to be a good issue!
    In my opinion US Elle is getting very good recently all around the board, no?

• Reply Amanda April 19, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Yes they are! It’s like night and day compared to 2 years ago where their editorials were laughable. The past few months have been great and they have improved their typefaces as well.

• Reply Yellowgoat April 19, 2009 at 8:04 pm

Drew is looking very hot lately, all her dress and get up in the movie premier looked awesome.

What happened to Elle? they seemed to improved quite a bit. Funny I watched stylista for the first time yesterday, they made me don’t want to read the mag.